Published papers and articles about publishing and presenting scholarly works.
I am pleased to announce that my proposed paper, “Strengthen Your Social Media Marketing with Live Streaming Video,” has been accepted for presentation at the 6th International Conference on New Challenges in Management and Business. The conference will take place on Saturday, 11 February at the Flora Grand Hotel, Dubai.
The Conference will address a range of critically important issues and themes relating to the management and business. The main topics of the conference will be held in two main fields and different panels:
- Business Management and Strategy: Business decisions, processes and activities within the actual business setting. Theoretical and empirical advances in buyer behavior, finance, organizational theory and behavior, Organizational Culture, technological change, state-of-the-art and future of Management Theory and Practice, Organization structure; leadership; entrepreneurship and organizational purpose; methods and techniques for evaluating and understanding competitive, technological, social, and political environments; planning processes; and strategic decision processes, Social entrepreneurship, Corporate Entrepreneurship, Immigration and entrepreneurship.
- Marketing Management: Marketing Theory (contributions to marketing theory by disciplines of philosophy, social theory, psychology, sociology, anthropology and other related areas), issues and topics emerging in Marketing, empirical studies of marketing practice, Conceptualizations of marketing, marketing needs to be “managed”, challenges in Marketing, social responsibility, green marketing, political marketing, marketing on internet, Business-to-Business and Network Marketing, market integration, Customer and consumer satisfaction research, Customer satisfaction in virtual environment, customer satisfaction of service delivery and staff concerned.
Conference accepted articles will be published in refereed journals such as:
- International Journal of Organizational Leadership
- Problems and Perspectives in Management (Special Issue)
- China Finance Review International
- Journal of Management Development
- Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research
- Marketing and Branding Research
- European Journal of Tourism Research
The abstract for my paper follows:
“Knowing that 80% of internet users have a smart phone (Miles, 2016) and mobile-optimized websites are 160% more likely to convert mobile shoppers (Perngmark, 2016) it is clear mobile technology has transformed modern marketing. Mobile video is particularly promising: Cisco (2015) reveals 80 percent of Internet traffic will be video by 2019 while Shah (2015) notes how 69% of smart phone users make purchasing decisions in response to marketing videos. But recorded video is costly and cumbersome to produce; live streaming video offers an attractive alternative that increases engagement while decreasing costs (Piontek, 2015). Live streaming video use is increasing: Yeung (2016) reports more than 110 years of live video is watched daily on Periscope — a 91 percent increase from August 2015. Facebook has launched a live streaming service and Google is developing one through YouTube (Hockenson, 2016). Individuals and organizations can strengthen their social media marketing with live streaming video. Recognizing this reality, the purpose of this paper is to preview leading platforms for producing and distributing live streaming video, present best practices for adding live streaming video into your social media marketing, and profile live streaming video success stories.“
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Who: Matthew A. Gilbert, MBA
- What: “Strengthen Your Social Media Marketing with Live Streaming Video“
- Where: Flora Grand Hotel
- When: Saturday, February 11 @ 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Why: 6th International Conference on New Challenges in Management and Business