Have you been to my website, MatthewAGilbert.com, lately?
If not, or even if you have, please join me there and learn about my:
- Teaching: review my Teaching Philosophy, Teaching Interests, and Research Interests. You can also view a list of courses I have taught and courses I have developed, plus descriptions of the courses I have taught since 2007.
- Training: read a list of the businesses, individuals, and organizations for whom I have provided corporate training, instructional design, and subject matter expert services.
- Writing: review a list of my publications, including the book I published in 2015, edX E-Learning Course Development, along with this blog, scholarly papers, newspaper articles, magazine features, and online video courses I have written — plus works in which I am cited.
- Speaking: explore the academic and professional events at which I presented scholarly papers or gave speeches. If you would like me to speak at your event or organization please reach out and contact me!
- Consulting: learn about businesses, individuals, and organizations for whom I have created corporate training materials and academic curriculum for onsite presentation and online delivery; develop websites and WordPress blogs; and provide expert witness opinion for lawsuits involving social media.
You can also see samples of my past work and review recommendations from clients and students. My five latest blog posts and tweets are also available along with links to my social media accounts. You can also submit a contact form to reach me directly.
See you at http://www.matthewagilbert.com!